If so, how would you feel about spending all day watching them to see if they fall over in an aftershock?
For sale 1 owner 25 - 30 tonne landscape feature (answers to the name Rocky) …
He is in pristine condition (just a little bit of concrete dust). Suitable for garden feature, or as in our case a magnificent addition to your living area.
Rocky will enhance your “indoor outdoor” flow considerably, especially if you load him in through the garage roof like we did.
Sorry, but we are unable to deliver Rocky but would be happy for you to pick him up and roll him away (please mind our neighbours when you do) :-)
Highest bid (should there be one) gets personalised photo with Rocky (when cordon lifts) and of course a wonderful addition to your home.
On a serious note: ALL proceeds will go to ChCh Earthquake Relief Fund. :-)
- You use the term “liquefaction” and “seismic design” in casual conversation.
- Digging a hole and pooping in your garden is no longer weird.
- Your mayor describes the city as “munted”. If he means FUBARed, you agree
- Weaving through car size potholes on the street is no longer weird
- Going to Wellington to escape earthquakes makes sense
- A shower is heaven
- You have a preference of which kind of silt you’d rather shovel, dry or wet
- You see tanks driving around town
- You are always noting what you are under
- Due to frequent aftershocks during the night, you sleep like a baby—every 10 minutes you wake up and sh*t yourself
- A bunch of students turn up and your property looks better after they have gone than before they arrived
More updated than the one that was going around last week. Well worth a look to see how much iconic Christchurch buildings are now gone.
“FOR SALE: Liquifaction. $5 for the lot.”
Sounds like a bargain.
I AM A GAY, WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE DIRTY CLOTHES?
Add that to the amount of people who have left by car, and my city is really going down in numbers.
The mayor is live on TV and was just trying to guess the size of it.
America is sending us portaloos.
Thank you for your giant shit buckets <333